Thanks to everyone who made Fall 2012 a great semester! Our CVM GSA did a lot of great projects and fun event:
Chili Cookoff - made $400 dollars for future events
UGSA Food Drive - collected the most food of all the NCSU GSA
CVM GSA Calenders - sold over 50 calender to support events for spring 2013
January Lunch and Learn
Erica Cutchins, ETD Editor
Thursday, Jan 10; A101 CVM Library
January CVM Workshop Series
Introduction to Teaching
Barbi Honeycutt, Director of Graduate Teaching Programs
Thursday, March 14th
11:00am-1:00pm in A101 CVM Library
For full udates please visit the CVM Grad Bulletin Board
For more infromation about post-doc postions see Dr. Horowitz's presentation from Oct. Lunch and Learn
Recent Graduates - Congratulations to our CVM graduates
Peter Ross - Summer 2012 in Immunology
Macarena Quintana Hayashi - Fall 2012 in CBS
Jingjing Li - Summer 2012 in CBS
Tracy Hill - Summer 2012 in CBS
Liping Meng - Summer 2012 in Immunology
Dana LeVine - Friday, January 11th in RB 101
Katie Tolbert - Friday, Febuary 8th in RB 101
Jamie Tarigo - Monday, Febuary 25th in RB 101
Graduate Student of the Month
- Kelsey Poorman
November 2012 -
September 2012 - Shannon Becker
The purpose of the CVM-GSA shall be the following:
- To represent the graduate students in the College of Veterinary Medicine in any matter that may affect the welfare of the graduate students.
- To represent the graduate students in the College of Veterinary Medicine at the University Graduate Student Association (UGSA) and the Graduate School.
- To provide information of interest or of importance regarding the graduate programs in the College of Veterinary Medicine to the graduate students.
- To provide a forum for discussion of problems and other matters of importance to the graduate students in the College of Veterinary Medicine.
- To promote interaction and fellowship among graduate students in the College of Veterinary Medicine.