Welcome to the home of the NCSU CVM Student Chapter of the Society for Theriogenology (Therio Club)
As a student chapter of the Society for Theriogenology our goals are:
- To create interest in, and enhanced knowledge of Theriogenology among Veterinary students.
- To increase awareness of the importance of Theriogenology as a Veterinary discipline.
- To create a vital, dynamic link between Veterinary students and the SFT.
- To create links between practicing Theriogenologists and Veterinary students.
- To promote camaraderie among Veterinary students who are interested in animal reproduction.
- To improve Theriogenology skills among students.
In order to accomplish this we are planning many fun and educational wet labs this semester, as well as organizing lunch meetings with presentations about many aspects of theriogenology.